A Gesture that would have seemed comical

EMAIL CONTENT: Take less food with fat, sodium and calories that make your body heavy

SPAMATAMETER: "I know better!" broke in Laurie. "You think so now, but there'll come a time when you will care for somebody, and you'll love him tremendously, and live and die for him. I know you will, it's your way, and I shall have to stand by and see it." And the despairing lover cast his hat upon the ground with a gesture that would have seemed comical, if his face had not been so tragic. "Yes, I will l-ive and die for him, if her ever comes and makes me love him in spite of myself, and you must do the best you can!" cried Jo, losing patience with poor Teddy. "I've done my best, but you won't be reasonable, and it's selfish of you to keep teasing for what I can't give. I shall always be fond of you, very fond indeed, as a friend, but I'll never marry you, and the sooner you believe it the better for both of us—so now!" No. I can't really see it.

- Mckinley Braunbeck at emmielaetitia@nssalumni.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home