About this Blog

One day when actually reading a SPAM email, I noticed a bit of copy that seemed to make no sense to the nature of the email. This copy was placed below the usual hubbub of making my penis bigger or getting the degree I always wanted. Click here to see an example. These words intrigued me. I began to look for these excerpts in all my SPAM and I continue to receive them. Some emails, I have discovered, contain words from pieces of literature mixed in with gibberish language. I wish to document these here. In each case I have included the name and email address of the SPAMMER as well as what piece of literature it comes from where applicable. In addition I have interpreted this poetry with my own voice in audio clips. Check out your SPAM. There's no telling what you'll find. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

-Greg